- empty mint tins
- decorative tape
- sticky rhinestones
- coated wire
- small beads
- small sharp nail
- Stick a piece of decorative tape on top of mint tin.
- Have an adult help you use the hammer and nail to poke a few holes in box lid.
- Place holes in sequins over nail holes.
- Cut 2 inch piece of wire with scissors.
- Thread bead through wire.
- Wrap one end of wire over bead, trim excess, leaving one end of the wire long.
- Put wire through hole, pull through, securing sequin.
- Bend wire inside lid of box to secure.
- Repeat process for other sequins.
- Add rhinestones.
- Cover exposed wire on inside of box with another piece of decorative tape.