We created these to stick in our pot plants!
- chop stick or other smooth stick
- coated craft wire
- large glass beads
- Cut two-foot piece of wire.
- Bend wire in half to double.
- Hold bent end of wire against bottom of chopstick and wrap wire around stick a few times.
- Select two large glass beads. Thread largest of beads on doubled wire first, followed by smaller bead.
- Bend wire back around smaller bead and wrap around wire that is between large and small beads.
- Separate doubled wire into two strands and shape each into a wing.
- Wrap around wire between beads to secure.
- Extra wire can be wrapped and cut to create feet if desired.
We added rhinestone eyes to some of the bugs. Wiggly eyes would be cute too!