We’ve been thinking up some quick, easy and adorable Halloween crafts! We’re going to share the quickest and easiest one today. To make the mummy pencil you need:
2. Self sticking gauze
3. Black Sharpie
5. Wiggly eyes, if desired.
1. Cut gauze into thin strips.
2. Wrap gauze around pencil. If you start at the bottom and wind gauze around a few times before continuing upward, you should be able to unwrap later in order to sharpen pencil. Make sure to wrap gauze around pencil a few extra times where arms and head of mummy would be so that your pencil ends up being shaped like a mummy!
3. Using Sharpie, draw a mouth on the pencil.
4. Using glue, add wiggly eyes. (You can draw them on instead, if you want.)
5. If needed, dot glue on loose ends of gauze to secure.