Ring Blanks (We ordered ours from e-bay.)
Scrabble Tiles (We picked up a game at a yard sale for a dollar.)
Ecoglue (Readily available online or at Wal-mart.)
1. Make a design on a scrabble tile with a sharpie.
2. After a few minutes, coat the design with clear nail polish. (Clear with glitter also works!)
3. Allow polish to dry. Add a second coat if needed or if you’d like the surface shinier.
4. Lay tile on flat surface with decorated side down.
5. Add a dab of ecoglue and apply ring blank.
(We use ecoglue because it is strong and water-based. Because these rings are made from wood products with water-based glue, you should take them off before washing your hands!)