I had a collection of little things that I didn’t want to throw away so I decided to create a college. Some of the items on my collage are small toys, pieces of hair jewlery, beads, and party favors.
- Trinkets (Broken Jewelry, party favors, souvenirs)
- Small piece of foam board or stiff cardboard
- Decorative paper. (We used scrapbook paper.)
- Have an adult help you cut a small (approximately 3’x7) piece of foam board or cardboard.
- Lay decorative paper on flat surface.
- Put foam board on top of paper and trace with pencil.
- Trace around the board with pencil.
- Cut out shape.
- Glue decorative paper to board.
- Arrange trinkets on paper.
- Glue to board.