Create a Fab Fish with junk from around your house! This craft requires help from an adult, but we like the way the skewers add dimension to the fish and that it is a good way to recycle your favorite junk!
1. Wood board
2. Bamboo skewers
3. Glue (We used Crafter’s Pick The Ultimate.)
4. Drill (Adult use only!)
5. Assorted found objects
6. Jigsaw (Adult use only!)
7. Garden Clippers (Adult use only!)
1. Have an adult cut a fish from a 2×6 board.
2. Select drill bit with same diameter as bamboo skewers.
3. Have an adult drill holes where you want to insert skewers for fins.
4. Have an adult cut skewers to desired length with garden clippers.
5. Insert skewers into holes.
6. Paint fish and skewers and allow to dry.
7. Glue found objects onto skewers.
We created fish in several shapes. Here are some more. My friend AM made the blue one!