We were inspired to create this while waiting in a doctor’s office and playing with one of popular versions that are for sale. This would be a great activity for a party too.
1. Duct tape
4. empty container (A recycled parmesan container like ours works great!)
5. small objects
6. paper/pencil or computer printer
1. Find small objects around your house that people can seek like buttons, paper clips, charms, etc.
2. Write a list of the objects you are going to include so that people know what to look for.
2. Put enough rice and beads into empty container for it to be full to about an inch from the top.
3. Dump rice and beads into a bowl and mix in small objects.
4. Put mixture back into container and screw on lid.
5. Add duct tape around lid to secure.
6. Tape of objects in the container to the lid.