1. Small glass Christmas ornaments
2. Aluminum Foil
3. Round sequins
4. Wiggly eyes
5. Hot glue
6. Fishing line
1. Have an adult gently pull the end from the ornament. (Keep these, they’ll be used in a craft later!)
2. Cut a small pieced of aluminum foil and shape it into a tail.
3. Shape an even smaller piece into a fin for the head.
4. Poke tail into end of ornament.
5. Have an adult help with the hot glue.
6. Secure tail with glue.
6. Glue wiggly eyes on either side of the ball.
7. Glue fin to top of ball.
8. Tie short piece of fishing line in a loop and glue behind head fin.
Hang your cute fish somewhere to enjoy. If you create a lot of fish, make a minnow mobile like we did in our class. We covered a cardboard soda flat with silver fabric and tacked the fish to it, then suspended it from the ceiling.