This Jewelry is super easy to make and fun to wear. C made the witch’s finger out of a stick, green marker, and red nail polish.
3. Hooks for Earrings
4. Coated Wire for Pendant
5. Needle Nose pliars. (If you do not have these, you can make loops around the end of a small paintbrush.)
1. Put round bead on headpin. (We used 2 orange fire polished beads we purchased from Shipwreck Beads.)
2. Add small green bead. (These came from Fire Mountain Beads.)
3. Add a small loop in wire. See the link for directions.
4. Add Earring hoops.
1. Add large orange bead to headpin. (Fire Mountain)
2. Twist a piece of green coated wire around a toothpick, leaving a closed loop on one end.
3. Put wire on headpin.
4. Add green bead. (Fire Mountain)
5. Add loop to headpin. See link for directions.