1. Felt. (We used felt placemats that we found at Dollar General for $1.00 because it was heavy and stiff enough for bracelets.)
2. Embroidery Floss. (A great source of this is yard sales! You can pick it up for almost nothing because a lot of people start projects they never finish!)
5. Beads, Sequins, Buttons, felt cut outs
6. Fabric Glue
1. Cut a strip of felt the right length to go around your wrist.
2. Add felt shapes with glue, or use embroidery floss to stitch on beads, sequins, or a pattern.
3. Add velcro using fabric glue.