Create a tiny flower arrangement to decorate a dollhouse or to brighten someone’s day!
1. assorted sequins
2. large bead
3. covered wire
5. seed beads
1. Decide how far you want “stems” to stick out of vase and cut wire.
2. Cut one piece of wire twice as long as the others.
3. Double long piece of wire and insert into bead so that the bent end sticks out of bottom of bead. Twist to form loop in wire.
4. Cut another piece of wire for vase base. Run it through the looped end.
5. Twist this wire around bead to create base.
6. Add sequin flowers, bending the wire behind the back of each sequin so it won’t slip.
7. Add a small seed bead to wire and bend wire around it to secure.
8. Insert other “stems” and repeat steps for adding sequin flowers!
Tip: If using a large bead with a flat end, you could omit steps 4 and 5 and add a dot of glue in bead when you have finished arranging to keep flowers in place.