This may be the most affordable Christmas Dress your 18” Doll has ever worn!
1. Two Santa Hats. (This dress was made with a felt hat that had fur trim.)
2. Fabric Glue
4. Small Piece of Velcro
1. Lay one hat on flat surface and cut off top of hat.
3. Glue Ribbon at top of armholes with fabric glue.
4. Put fabric glue around any rough edges to avoid fraying.
5. While glue is drying, cut white fur trim off of second hat.
6. Cut trim the right length to drape over shoulders of doll like a shawl.
7. Glue dime-sized piece of Velcro to ends of shawl. (One on the fur side, and the other on the opposite under-side.)
Now your doll is ready to party!