3. Adhesive (sticky) backed foam sheets
1. Place the foam sheet on a flat surface.
2. Trace a shoe or your doll’s foot onto the foam. (trace around each foot twice)
3. Cut out all four tracings.
4. Cut 4 pieces of ribbon 2 1/2 in. long.
5. Peel backing from 1 “left shoe” foam, set aside.
6. Stick one end of ribbon to outer edge of foam about 1 ½ inches from heel.
7. Stick the other end of ribbon to inside edge of foam, forming an arch.
8. Replace backing and slide onto doll’s foot for fitting. Adjust as needed.
10. Using the same process, add second ribbon to shoe, 1/8 inch above first one.
11. Peel backing from 1 “right foot” foam.
12. Carefully slide it under the ribbons and stick to sticky side of “left foot foam.” The ribbons will be caught between the two pieces of foam, so the shoe will have a smooth top and bottom.
13. Repeat process for other shoe.