You can use any kind of paper and or cardstock (recycled greeting cards or thank you notes work great) to make these cute little books.
- 3×2.5 index cards (This helps avoid too much paper cutting. Plus, we like having lines on one side and blank space for drawing on the other!)
- cardstock or old cards
- brass brad
- hole punch
- scissors or paper cutter
- Take a small stack of index cards and use hole punch to make a hole in the upper left hand corner. We first punched a hole in one stack of three or four cards, then traced the hole onto the top card in the next stack before punching so the holes would line up.
- Cut two pieces of cardstock that are slightly larger than the index cards. (Ours measured 2.75” x 3.25”.)
- Put the two pieces of cardstock together with both decorative sides facing outward.
- Punch a hole in the upper left hand corner of the cardstock.
- Line up the holes of the index cards with the holes on the cardstock. Thread brad through hole and secure.