We purchased these dusters for a dollar each at the Dollar Tree and turned them into rockin’ puppets.
- wiggly eyes
- decorative tape or felt
- craft glue
- small pompom
- Place duster on table with the handle pointing toward you.
- Using craft glue, glue eyes to base of duster.
- Using craft glue, glue a pompom on for a nose.
- Cut decorative tape or felt into shape of mouth, add to puppet face.
- Fashion clothes for duster puppet from felt or ribbon and glue to handle.
- Create accessories from card stock and add to clothing.
- Embellish with rhinestones if desired.