1. Two large chip bags.
2. Several individual sized chip bags.
3. Duct tape.
4. Two grocery bags.
1. Cut down one side of each of the large chip bags.
2. Place bags on flat surface, tucking one into the open side of the other.
3. Make sure edges of open sides of the bag are overlapping, then secure by putting duct tape over the overlap all the way down the bag.
4. Flip bag over and secure back side of bag with tape too.
5. Trim tops of individual bags and secure to outside of large bags by putting tape around the edges. Leave top to bags open to create pockets.
6. Cut side and bottom of grocery bag to create a long flat sheet.
7. Twist sheet and knot to create a handles.
8. Secure handles in bag with duct tape.
9. Add an inside pocket by taping a small chip bag into the interior of the large bag.